Helping seniors or persons with disabilities to maintain their hygiene sometimes include privacy issues, especially in providing perineal care which is bathing the client’s private body parts.
Perineal care services include, but are not limited to:
- Bathing assistance and support
- Prevent body odor, discomfort, and infection
- Guide in providing good personal care habits
- Provide privacy and warmth for the individual
- Clean basin, bathtub, or shower stall
We just want to emphasize that we respect every individual’s privacy. We offer our assistance when you need it the most. Call us at 414-226-6458 for more information.